Beginning Monday, August 25, 2014, you'll begin noticing some changes to our existing website. Most of the changes will be "behind the scenes" and will be invisible to you; however, the look of the website will be different. Our goal is to make our Customer Experience easier and more enjoyable and to roll-out the changes as seamlessly as possible.
- You will access the website the same as always. You will still use NAPAaccount.com as the web address. The site will look and function slightly different. You may notice links, buttons, and the overall look of particular screens have changed slightly.
- Your customer user name and password will remain the same for your first log-on to our new website. All existing user and password information will be securely transferred to the new website. You will log-on for the first time using your existing customer user name and password, but will immediately be asked to change your password. Going forward, you will log-on with your user name and the new password you created.
- Existing functions will still be available. You will still be able to perform the tasks you have enjoyed such as printing or viewing invoice copies; printing or viewing statement copies; reviewing your current balances; reviewing your payment history; and downloading your invoice activity into Excel.
- New features will be available. Our new site will now offer you the ability to pay your invoices on-line. When you view your invoices, you'll notice an option to pay on line. There will be easy to follow instructions to guide you along the way.
- Support and Help are a click away. You will notice links of frequently asked questions to guide you through the new site. You will also be able to easily click on a support link to ask questions of our customer service representatives.